A global distribution system (GDS) is a network, which permits travel managers to contact hotel inventories and sell rooms to their customers. For those in the hotel industry, this purposes as an important technique for distribution, allowing access to a broader customer base. This will help learn more about what a global distribution system is , how it works, and what the profits are for a hotel making use of such a scheme.
The distribution combination that hotels select to use has a significant influence on their revenue administration strategy, and on their overall achievement. In the following articles you find more distribution strategies to optimize your revenue:
- List of Online Travel Agents (OTAs) to Increase Your Hotel Bookings
- List of Corporate Travel Agents for Hotels to Gain More Business Travellers
- The Most Important Online Distribution Stations for Hotels
- Tips To Gain More Bookings With Your Hotel Website
- Essential Hotel Marketing Strategies
- Tips To Increase Your Hotel Bookings Through OTAs